GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
Disclosures relating to the collection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In accordance with art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) with reference to the personal data which are then processed, you give them the following information:
1. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The treatments that will undergo the personal data which will be collected and updated, the purpose for the performance of services required to meet Serifoto S.r.l., specifically described in the General conditions of sale
2. NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The transfer of personal data is necessary to constitute the contractual relationship mentioned in paragraph 1), and any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to manage these relationships, with the consequent impossibility of establishment of relationships, whether such employment contracts, other contracts, approvals, appertaining to Serifoto S.r.l.
3. METHOD OF PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION
The treatment will be carried out automatically and/or manually, using methods and instruments, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679, by persons authorized to do, in accordance with the provisions of art. GDPR 2016/679 29. It should be noted that, in accordance with the principles of legality, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. GDPR 2016/679 5, the period of storage of personal data shall be established for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which it is collected and processed in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law;
4. SCOPE OF DATA
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the fulfillment of payment transactions that involve the transfer of data to PayPal Inc.
5. PERSONS WHO MAY GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF THE DATA
Data may be disclosed to the controller, the processors and distributors of electronic computer maintenance and management software provided with Serifoto S.r.l.
6. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA MANAGERS
Data controller is Serifoto S.r.l., with registered office in Viale Delle Industrie, 8 20864-Agrate Brianza (MB). Data controllers were known for: internal personnel in performing their tasks and duties, personnel engaged in setting up and maintenance of systems and equipment used by Serifoto S.r.l.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY ART. FROM 15 TO 22
At all times, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to arts. from 15 to 22 of GDPR, the right to:
- a. Request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- b. Get directions about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, whenever possible, the retention period;
- c. Get the correction and erasure of data;
- d. Get the limitation of treatment;
- e. Get data portability, or receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and can be read by automated device, and send it to another holder of treatment without hindrance;
- f. Oppose processing at any time;
- g. Oppose automated decision making concerning individuals, including possible profiling